Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wishes

I really really wanted to get AquaPirates vol 2 done before I left for a mini vacation during the thanksgiving season. At this point it appears I may not be able to do that. If I had just one more day I would easily have volume 2 out and ready. I only need for three pages to be drawn and inked, write an opening note, make one page of extra content, set my drawing for the button attachment page and throw some gouache on watercolor paper to get the cover done (I already have the drawing for the cover done).

Honestly it's kind of frustrating for me, especially considering that on etsy I'm going to have my zines featured on black Friday and I wanted to have a 2006 zine set to sell.

So after work I'm going to quickly pack and then I'm going to push my self to get vol 2 finished. Not photocopied mind you, but just have the flats ready on my computer and the cover to be done. Then when I get back I just make a quick run to the UPS store and not only get vol 2 photocopied and ready but also get more stock ready (I'm down to three copies of both AquaPirates! volume 1 and Dinosaurs vs. Robots issue 1).

And while I'm at it I'd like to wish everyone who celebrates it a good Thanksgiving.

No comments: