Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hello November

Well it's November now and I hope that you all had a good halloween. I think that I may start making my own costume for next year. I'm kind of ties between making the monkey king, bat girl or some other horrible monster. All three have their problems that I would need to overcome so it's really deciding which one would I have the most fun in and making.

And since it is November now I get to change my etsy goals. I'm happy to say that I did most of them. I didn't really list an item everyday literally but I did have days where I listed more then one item, so it counts. And man, do I have to say that I am super happy with how many sales I got? I mean I sold 19 items for October! That's amazing for me!

Not sure how many items I will be adding this month but I am shooting for a new zine.

No comments: