Sunday, October 28, 2007

Printing the Cards


I got my block printing stuff a few days ago and I did my first batch of prints the other day. I probably should have practiced more on scrap paper instead of going straight to cards, I kind of messed some up but stuff like that is expected with block printing.

And I did get some tote bags but when I bought them online I thought that they were canvas: they're not. I have no idea what material they are made out of but I know that it's that low quality but strong fabric that is really strong. I think that they use it in construction. It's hard to explain but point is that I really don't want to be selling them. So right now I have no idea what to do with them. Maybe I'll just give them to goodwill or salvation army. At least my card are nice.

1 comment:

GreenSpaceGoods said...

I love that image. Great job. As for the bags- we ran into the same issue. We bought a bunch of jewelry bezels and when they arrived, they felt like something you would get out of one of those quarter prize machines. I'd be embarrassed to use them. Keep up the printing!