Monday, October 22, 2007

Cards in


Got the cards today. I am never ordering from overnight prints again. My cards came out really purple and they sent me a lot more then I needed but not enough envelopes for all of them. Nothing against free stuff but I'd rather get the order I had in right the first time.

Still, my roommates say they look good enough. So I'm selling a pack of 8 for $17.50 plus shipping. Little more then in the store but not by much and these are limited edition. I'm not printing them ever again.

OH! And I may get my block printing supplies tomorrow. Then my stuff will be really rad.

1 comment:

Gray Eyed Scorpio said...

I like the cards! Without you saying so, I wouldn't have seen a problem.
Also, when I had a problem with OvernightPrints, I called and politely explained that I was dissappointed with their service. They immediately shipped a second run, free of charge. Give it a shot!