Saturday, October 20, 2007

HOLY BAGEEZUS!!

I've been looking into getting a brush pen but the only one that I've ever seen for sale was this really expensive Japanese brush pen, and it was made for writing. It's a brush so I could easily use the thing for drawing but the difference between drawing and writing is that a lot of the time writing stuff is a lot more complex so you can have much more control. Anyway, I found out that both Pentel and Faber Castell make brush nib pens. That means that the nibs are actually more like a marker in that sense. But unlike Tombow brush pens the ink inside is not crayola marker ink. I really like the look of the Pentel brushes more, they look like they deliver more ink and they have refills for around $2. Don't know why but I just feel more comfortable knowing my brush pen is refillable. Who know, maybe I can put my india ink in the empty cartridges.

ANYWAY! I'm off to do homework. Not working on anything for today, I'm waiting for my block printing supplies to come by.

No comments: