Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pendant and Magnets!!


I started working on a pendant yesterday. I've never made one before but I knew that I wanted to make something that was monstery. My original design just looked waay too creepy (it was like a pig rat combo) and as cool as it was I mooshed it into a new monster that now looks like a dragon. But fear not, for it has FOUR eyes. Just a little touch that made it a little different and a little spookier.

And I also got my custom 1.25 inch magnets yesterday. I'm so excited to have them but I'm afraid they won't sell because no one really knows about my comic. Still, they look good enough on their own. And to sweeten the deal I'm offering a free 3x3 doodle with them.


I'm also thinking of eventually painting on some teeshirts and selling them. It honestly depends on how much the shirts cost but I found some good ringer shirts for $6. Granted it's more than the normal kinds but I like ringer shirts, I find them to be very stylish. But since it is getting to be fall I should just buy one hoodie and mess with it. If I knew how to dye stuff I would buy a white one and dye the sleeves then paint on it but I don't. And I don't own a laundry machine so I'd have to pay like $1.75 and have to jack the price up.

1 comment:

Infinite Cosmos said...

that magnet is really awesome!