Friday, October 12, 2007

Savin' up


I must say that I feel like I got quite a bit done today. I finished my painting the dragon monster pendant and it is for sale in my etsy shop for only $10. I have to say that I didn't plan on the pendant to come out like it did but in the words of Bob Ross "We don't make mistakes, only happy little accidents." I swear to God that guy is like Jesus. He loves everything and is so mellow.

And I finished a painting for a friend. I've really gotten into the entire multimedia thing lately. I used watercolor, gouache, marker and acrylic and I really love how it looks.

Oh, and I have also decided to save up for block printing. I really want to block print on a few sweatshirts and I figured that all and all it would cost me around $80 to get all of my supplies. And seeing as how I am in college and buying my own food $80 is A LOT of money for me. So to save up I'm offering art commissions really cheap.

Prismacolor markers: $15-$30
Watercolor/Gouache: $20-$30
Acrylic: $22-$30

Prices do include shipping and I do prioritize commissions over my personal work (dur).

If you are interested please e-mail me at octopuszombie@gmail.com

No comments: