Sunday, October 14, 2007

Up and Coming

Yeah, I'm not going to list anything today. I just don't really feel like doing it. I'm working on a sugar skull pendant but it looks kind of stupid to me.

And as much as I want to block print on some shirts I highly doubt that I can make the $80 by selling my items on etsy. I did make a big sale this weekend tho (finally). So with the money I'm going to get greeting cards printed. I'm already working on the artwork for the front. They are going to be holiday cards. I just need to A: finish this, and B: make and extra $15 to get enough to get them printed and then it's sellin' time. Then with the money I get from that I'll get the stuff for the block print supplies but no shirts: I'll just be printing on chip board. Then I'll do tote bags, next shirts, hoodies (finally) and then modified hoodies. I've got a business plan for the year (and yes, I do need to make a plan for the comics and zines).

Speaking of comics I NEED to go do the tones on a few pages. I'm behind. Next short will NOT have tones unless necessary.

No comments: