Sunday, October 21, 2007

Zombie Walks and Doodles

There is a zombie walk demonstration going on tomorrow at my school but I have class for the entire time! Hopefully my professor will be kind and let me leave for about 30 mins to go to part of it.

Anyway, I found out that by adding ink to a water flow brush you have a refillable ink brush pen. So I tried it out on a monster doodle. Over all it wasn't bad. I got enough ink flow of it but the brush I sacrificed has too long of bristles. So I'm going to look into getting one that is shorter and I'll have more control.

Also I may be working on a new comic. Not sure about the title but the general premise is a bunch of people who work at the equivalent of a UPS store and each of them are stupid in their own way. Thing is that the characters I want to use are mutants so it will have to take place in my brain land. Plot and such will be thought of. To the right there is Keaton and Milo. Both are mutants and aside from Keaton's roommate who I badly want to include, the rest are humans. And I'm sure many of you can't read it but the person on the phone is saying "Do your envelopes typically get bent?" Keaton replies with "Uuuuhhhh...do you want us to bend them for you?" Milo knows that Keaton is an airhead and is at awe that someone left Keaton on the phones.

No comments: